What is Colocation?
As your company grows, it’s often not sustainable to keep your IT equipment in your office. As well as the overheads from things such as power and maintenance, it can be hard to maintain an ideal temperature for your servers.
A far easier and safer approach is to have your servers permanently residing in one of our qualified data centres located within Australia. As well as the fact that your data stays on shore, you also benefit from having them in a tier 3 data centre, which is compliant with high regulatory guidelines.
How does it work?
Colocation allows you to place your server(s) in a rack in our Tier 3 data centres located in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne with high bandwidth connectivity to your private network and the internet.
Our data centre facilities are engineered to support the highest levels of security and availability for your mission critical applications hosting, IT infrastructure and intellectual assets. We offer colocation server hosting space, power, facility access, remote hands assistance, IP addresses and connectivity bandwidth, and more.
How can it benefit your Business?
Our data centre facilities are engineered to support the highest levels of security and availability for your mission critical applications hosting, IT infrastructure and intellectual assets.
Investing in Phonetek’s Colocation Managed Service delivers several important benefits:
- Time and cost Savings. You receive access to quality data centre facilities, without large upfront investment.Plus, our centres are located near to major business centres across Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne, offering near-proximity hosting that provides businesses with easy physical access to its systems 24/7.
- Reliability.We have over 100 racks available for general co-location, and our state of the art facilities provide one of the highest levels of reliability in the industry, with guaranteed service availability of 99.99%.Our racks are also optimized for cable management, power distribution and airflow management.
- 24/7 Monitoring and technical services. Our facilities provide 24/7 monitoring and technical support. Plus, all clients are provided with “remote” hands access to their equipment. Technical services such as data storage, backups and network security options are also available.
- Environmental controls. Environmental controls, such as constant temperature and humidity maintenance, and particulates filtration gives your business the correct climate processes for operational efficiency and a comfortable working environment.
- Redundancy and security. All sites feature redundant power sources and Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) backup to ensure facilities are always running efficiently.Our data centre facilities also feature security systems that include room alarms, video surveillance and key code locks on all individual racks.
- Ease of access. As a customer, you receive access to parking and staging areas, as well as a range of options for connectivity through many Australian carriers and ISPs.