Change within the IT industry isn’t new, but what is is the speed and frequency at which major upheavals are now occurring, as well as the magnitude and scale of the consequences.
Moore’s Law was written about processing power but it wouldn’t be unfair to suggest that it could be applied much more broadly today, and IT professionals need to find a way to once again become strategic business leaders or risk seeing the function demoted to an operational back office for years to come. The questions is, how?
- An analysis of how IT professionals’ roles are changing, why, and how they need to transform in order to enhance both their own career prospects and their organisations’ outlook.
- The role that Managed Services Providers have in assisting with digital transformation: Spark, Porter, and Catalyst.
- How some Managed Services Providers are evolving, what their role in modern organisations looks like, and the benefits of using a modern, agile partner.
- What IT professionals need to do now in order to retain a pivotal, strategic role in their organisations.
- IT professionals who are looking to understand where their biggest opportunities are, what they need to do to improve their role within their organisations, and how they can go about doing it
- Senior decision-makers and business leaders who want to understand how Managed Services Providers have evolved, what their role could (and should) be within their organisations, as well as how they should be utilising their own internal IT teams
- Anyone with an interest in wider IT trends and how new technologies are shaping both business and people’s roles in modern organisations.