Whether they are natural or man-made, disasters can seriously affect your business. Losing critical buildings, facilities, infrastructure or applications can impede your ability to operate. As a result, your customers can end up going elsewhere.
Planning for the unexpected can, however, be complex. Your business needs a disaster recovery solution that’s reliable, external to your operations and quick to respond.
Phonetek’s Zerto Disaster Recovery as a Service is a comprehensive, efficient and reliable disaster recovery solution that harnesses the power of the cloud to deliver enterprise-level recovery at an affordable price.
Phonetek’s Cloud Disaster Recovery is a comprehensive, efficient and reliable disaster recovery solution that harnesses the power of the cloud to deliver enterprise-level recovery at an affordable price.With Zerto Disaster Recovery as a Service, you receive real-time replication of your on-premise virtual servers to the Phonetek cloud, with the ability to power them on in case of a disaster at your site.
By replicating your business data and systems to our secure private cloud, your business can confidently recover within minutes of a disaster being declared.
Zerto Disaster Recovery as a Service is cost-efficient, automated and simple – eliminating large, up-front capital expense, and providing peace of mind. Unlike some replication technologies in the market that primarily offer data protection along with cumbersome snapshots and backup procedures, Zerto Disaster Recovery as a Service provides continuous replication with zero impact on application performance.
Plus, we offer the opportunity to replicate your servers between our Australian-based data centres in different states, so you’re guaranteed your business will stay online no matter what disaster hits your primary location.So if a disaster is declared – for instance, if your head office or primary servers are destroyed and unable to be accessed – your IT environment will be replicated and brought up via the Phonetek cloud in just a few minutes.
We can add value to your business by providing:
- Reduced costs and risk. This service removes the need for significant investment in failover infrastructure. Its monthly, pay-for-use pricing model allows your business to fund a disaster recovery solution as an operational, rather than a capital expense. It also meets the data retention requirements set out by key regulatory bodies, APRA and ASIC.
- Rapid recovery. Recovery solutions must be fast to be effective. Offering real-time replication, Zerto Disaster Recovery as a Service allows your business to failover to Phonetek’s cloud environment within minutes.
- Non-disruptive testing. In the past, testing disaster recovery solutions has been notoriously difficult. Zerto Disaster Recovery as a Service permits recovery plans to be tested without disrupting production systems. This allows your business to conclusively prove, rather than assume, that your disaster protection meets your requirements.
- Real-time monitoring. Phonetek’s advanced systems monitor and report on your Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) in real time. Alerts are flagged to our team in the event of any impending breach of Service Level Agreement. Zerto Disaster Recovery as a Service also provides you with customised reporting on the performance of the platform.
- Ease of deployment. Zerto Disaster Recovery as a Service is simple to deploy alongside existing backup systems, and its network traffic is separate. The service is also backed by a guaranteed service level agreement.